Sunday, May 3, 2009

Church Away From Church

Skippin' church here again in an effort to avoid germs. On those days I tune into one of Mark Driscoll's sermons at Mars Hill Church. (That's the one in Seattle, not Grand Rapids.) They're a bit long, but well worth the listen, and with the audio-only option, even slow computers can play them. I've finished all of Vintage Jesus and am currently working through A Rebel's Guide to Joy. Nothing like a little theology, conviction, redemption, and worship to start the day!

http://www.marshillchurch.org/media/sermons

2 comments:

  1. I tend to listen to Rick Warren over at the Saddleback Church ☺ I recently went over to Charter for my internet and get 10mg speed. It's really nice for video and audio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched some of Rick Warren's Purpose Driven DVDs - I'll have to check out one of his sermons sometime. I like Mark Driscoll's style of doing an entire book of the Bible verse by verse, although that isn't how he did Vintage Jesus.

    BTW, when you mention 10mg speed, you are no longer speaking my language;)

    ReplyDelete